Airbnb for Work is growing rapidly with 700,000 sign-ups from companies so far. To expand its business offerings, the home-sharing platform is rolling out a new strategic direction to highlight three new areas experiences on Airbnb for team-building, Airbnb Homes for offsites and meetings, and new options for people relocating for work.
Given that 'unique' team-building experiences are continually in demand, the site's group experience options include sailing lessons and pastry-making classes in a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events