Ultimately what we need is for human intelligence and artificial intelligence to play nice.
So advised Australia’s chief scientist Alan Finkel about the future of AI earlier this year.
Focusing on the best way to integrate AI with everyday life, Finkel’s voice added to a growing ethical discussion. Although smart technologies are driving greater global connectivity and convenience, there is rising concern about the possible dangers of allowing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events