When we think about ageing today, most of what typically comes to mind are negatives, and ageism appears to be spreading around the globe.
It’s a myth that ageism is a Western phenomenon and that Eastern cultures hold their elders in greater esteem. In fact, recent research found the opposite. Negative attitudes towards older age actually peak in East Asia Japan and China in particular, driven by recent demographic changes that pull on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events