ADK has established a standalone creative agency, Cherry, in an effort to provide more flexible service than can be found in traditional advertising agency environments.
The new company began operations today with a staff of six, including CEO and business producer Akinori Suzuki, three creative directors, an art director and a PR director. All members are existing ADK staff. The team is located in an office near ADK’s headquarters in Toranomon Hills, Tokyo....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events