It’s been three months since Bain Capital completed its bid to buy ADK, following a contentious dispute with WPP. While Bain has outlined the areas it sees as having potential in ADK’s business, ADK has so far explained little about what it expects to gain from the dealbeyond freedom from its unhappy marriage to WPP.
In February, senior ADK executives spoke to Campaign about the deal for the first...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events