Brands are spending hundreds of millions of dollars integrating software like Adobe, Oracle and Salesforce without realising the full potential of better data management, especially when it comes to personalised marketing, according to Adara’s chief marketing officer.
Carolyn Corda said marketing is being “left behind” in the drive to deliver more personalised experiences for customers, despite the fact that the data is already there in troves.
“When brands plug into our...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events