Years ago, I cut my teeth in the industry as a digital planner. As such, the position is quite close to my heart.
The role of the digital planner has evolved as quickly as digital marketing itself. Back when offline channels comprised the lion’s share of media budgets, planners would dial up a few websites, negotiate some rates, sign a few IOs, and call it a day.
Over the years, planners would...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events