Nine in 10 Australian youth say they care about what a brand stands for, and 20% say brands can be more powerful than government in affecting positive change.
The findings and many others are part of brand-experience agency Amplify’s inaugural Young Blood The New Australia research, in which it surveyed more than 2000 18- to 30-year-old Australians from across the socioeconomic and cultural spectrum.
When it comes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events