Our annual '40 Under 40' feature aims to shine a spotlight on the industry’s hottest strategic thinkers, suits, creators and planners who are helping to drive things forward and who are developing truly effective strategies, and work, for their companies.
You may put forward up to four candidates per regional agency network or company, who are under the age of 40, with an explanation as to why they stand out.
We are not looking for people who are at the pinnacle of their careers; we are looking for people who have achieved a lot but still have the potential to go further—onto regional and global roles.
These people must be based in Asia-Pacific and must be holding a job, or in an industry directly related to advertising and marketing.
While we will consider candidates from other Campaign Asia-Pacific listings, such as Women to Watch, Digital A-List and Media A-List, we do ask that candidates wait till 2017 if they have already been featured in any of these lists within the last 12 months. If however the candidate will no longer meet the age requirements in a year’s time we will consider their application this year.
|PEOPLE TO WATCH: Previous '40 Under 40' lists, the 2016 Women to Watch, and more|
- One, completely filled, entry form per candidate
- A high-res image of each nominee of at least 300dpi and a minimum of 6 inches across at the widest point (A good rule of thumb is that a JPEG image file should be at least 3 megabytes in file size and a PNG image file around 5 megabytes in size)
- PLEASE NAME the photo with the nominee's name and title
- Deadline: September 5
- Please send enquiries and high-res images to email@example.com
Questions asked in the form:
- Basic details: Candidate's name, designation, age, CV
- The candidate’s back story – how they came to be where they are now
- What they are passionate about in their work?
- What sets them apart as an industry practitioner?
- What are they doing not just to assist the company they work for and its clients, but also take the industry forward? In short, why should people look up to them?
- Notable information on personal characteristics/working style – we want to get a sense of the individual
Comments/endorsements from supervisors/clients will strengthen the submission