Data scientists in the marketing world have something in common with the nerd characters on police-procedural TV shows, according to speakers at a DigitasLBi-hosted event in Singapore last week.
Nearly every police-procedural show has at least one character stereotyped as the nerd’, such as Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds, Abby on NCIS and Felicity on The Arrow. A common trope during scientific conversations in these shows is for a non-science lead...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events