China will continue to dominate the agenda in both economic and political spheres in 2016 as it has done for the past 25 years. While its economy is slowing, China has become a behemoth and growth in real-dollar terms remains significant.
Population drift away from rural areas will continue inexorably as the pace of urbanisation increases. This change, as permitted by the central planning authority, will fuel the growth of domestic consumer markets and provide...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events