If you don't think a lengthy video with purposely silly costumes, comically dramatic music and actors who are chewing the scenery both figuratively and literally could shift in a split second from slapstick humour to a death scene where a grief-torn family howls over a foaming-at-the-mouth loved one, while also making you laugh and simultaneously explaining a rather complicated product, then you don't...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events