Apple has released its Chinese New Year film for 2020, which looks like a big-budget production even though it was of course shot on an iPhone. Titled 'Daughter', it stars household-name actress Zhou Xun and was directed by Theodore Melfi, who got an Oscar nomination for the excellent Hidden Figures.
Last year, Apple gave us a Chinese New Year film about a bucket of eggs. And while a container of lovingly prepared...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events