When asked if he felt PR agencies were creative, Andrew Kirk, managing director for Edelman Hong Kong Taiwan, said he found both public relations agencies and its people, exceptionally creative.
“We live in a difficult world, full of chaos, and our clients are looking for creative solutions to highly challenging issues,” said Kirk.
Chasing the big idea, he added, was fun but the trick was in taking the idea and telling it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events