OK. Ad Nut gets it. It’s about surrounding your product with inspirational images and words, the better to form positive associations in the mind of the customer.
But Ad Nut is also fairly sure that when a brandagency throws every overused metaphor for inspiration in the known universe at an advertfrom fast cars to diving in waterfalls to climbing mountains to skydivingthings start to get a bit silly.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events