Studio Ghiblithe Japanese animated studio behind iconic films like Spirited Away and My Neighbor Totorohas produced an animated ad for convenience store chain Lawson. The very cute 15-second film is a sequel to a 2001 ad that the studio produced for the brand.
In the original ad, the young female character from Spirited Away is seen to be purchasing Studio Ghibli tickets. In this newer spot, her grown-up character works at a Lawson...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events