Singtel has launched its second national campaign this month to support Singapore’s athletes as they compete in this year’s Southeast Asia Games in Kuala Lumpur.
The Power on’ campaign focuses on six Singapore sporting heroes, with today’s release centred on Shanti Pereira, Singapore’s history-making 200m gold medal winner at the 2015 games. Singtel commissioned Singapore-based The Mint Sauce to produce the video series.
The aim is clear to portray Singapore’s sporting elite...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events