Nike's 'Flyknit' technology has an elasticised construction, which allows the sneaker to fit securely around the ankle like a second skin, according to the brand.
It was developed by scientists who used pressure-mapping to locate the stress areas of the foot to build a knitted one-piece shoe upper that supports the flex and movement of a runner’s stride, Nike claims.
To introduce this innovation to consumers in China, a 10-day live...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events