To celebrate their latest, most technologically advanced store opening at City Plaza in Hong Kong's Taikoo Shing district, McDonald’s is commemorating its rich history in the city through a four-day campaign that involves recreating McDonald’s adverts from the past, covering television, newspaper, magazine, outdoor, radio and online placements.
The contrast between old and new used in the campaign was designed to inspire shared nostalgia for the good old days’ across the city, with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events