In this new ad destined for global play, actor Kit Harington intones William Blake's poem The Tyger while wending his way through a primieval forest in Infiniti's Q60 coupe.
The 60-second film is playing in US cinemas and through the brand's social channels. The actor will also appear in a 30-second TVC that will launch in the US on 8 August and then proceed to other markets when the car becomes available there....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events