Whenever Thailand's Kasikornbank comes out with a new campaign, Ad Nut's tail starts quivering with excitement and it's not just because the client promotes savings and seemingly has an 'acorn' in its title.
No, it's because when Kasikornbank and GreynJ United Bangkok team up, you never quite know what you're going to get. Will it be a runaway hit like their hilarious short film Friendshit, which ran away with a Grand Prix...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events