Ad Nut apologises in advance for the cursing today. Ad Nut is riled up.
Call Ad Nut old-fashioned, but Ad Nut longs for the days when ads presented reasonable demonstrations of product benefits.
These days, demos are hopelessly passé. Instead, 'dramatisations' are popular, at least in certain quarters. But Ad Nut will never understand why you'd want to create something that looks like a demonstration of a product benefit, but is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events