Change starts from the top, they say, so we laud this effort by 53 diversity-minded CEOs and chairmen of New Zealand businesses, a group called 'Champions for Change' to unite and start pushing the subject of workplace unconscious bias into the spotlight with this cheeky new campaign.
Created by Saatchi Saatchi New Zealand and the production company Eight, 'It's Not That Hard' is a video, print and radio campaign challenging in-built gender prejudices...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events