Honest portrayals of what life is like for people who have less money than they would like to fulfill their dreams are uncommon in our culture, and especially in advertising. So Ad Nut appreciates this straightforward and simple story of a mother who, try as she might, can't fulfill her daughter's wishes.
The film, 'The true meaning of gratitude', from CIMB and Ogilvy Malaysia, inverts the Hari Raya custom of children seeking forgiveness from their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events