Ad Nut is a believer in the adage that one should be kinder than necessary, because everyone one meets is fighting some kind of battle.
A recent Hong Kong campaign for a new helpline makes such struggles visible in an ingenious way by showing a demonstrative little person hidden inside a person who seems implacable on the surface.
The 'I live inside myself' campaign, by Kymechow, promotes Open Up, a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events