Decrepit industrial sites-turned-hip arts enclave such as the 798 Art District in Beijing and Baesan Archive in Seongsu-dong, Seoul, have been on the radar of event planners driven by the rising preference towards unconventional locations.
The latter, known as 'Seoul’s Brooklyn', located in a former shoemaking district, has been listed in the Seoul MICE Alliance under its unique venue category earlier this year. The listing allows the venue to enjoy subvention benefits for international events...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events