Seoul Convention Bureau has rolled out a new stimulus package for its Plus Seoul programme, which offers a higher amount of financial support to organisers of international conferences and incentive travel in the city.
Core benefits for international conferences will be increased up to 250 million won $220,138 from 150 million won $132,083 previously while organisers of incentive groups stand to receive up to 200 million won $176,110, double the previous amount.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events