By the time “Gentlemen, start your engines” is roared at this year’s Singapore Grand Prix GP next weekend, at least a year’s worth of blood and sweat will have been put in behind the scenes.
In fact, tickets for the 2019 race are already for sale even before this year’s edition from 14 to 16 September at the Marina Bay Street Circuit kicks off.
The race brings in an average of 240,000...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events