This year’s Cartier Travel With Style’ Concours d’Elegance took place at Jaipur’s opulent Rambagh Palace in February. The Cartier Concours is an important event in the car enthusiast’s calendar as a role in preserving and restoring vintage and classic cars in India. The biennial event usually pulls in royalties, celebrities, sportspeople and businessmen, from India and regionally. The event has previously been held in Mumbai, New Delhi, and Hyderabad.
As has been the case since...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events