Instead of focusing on the handoff of leads between marketers and salespeople, businesses should shift to addressing the buyer's journey, according to multiple speakers at LinkedIn's Tech Connect 2018 in Singapore.
When companies define success by handoffs, they are not allowing themselves to define success by business outcomes, said Assaf Tarnopolsky, director of marketing solutions for SEA, North Asia and Japan at LinkedIn. If a marketing team hands off a lead to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events