As part of a campaign to market the opening of a new Caltex station in Singapore’s Jurong West, a 2.5 metre-high inflatable fruit was rolled around the island. A Hokkien tradition exists where residents bless a new home by rolling a pineapple into the house, and this campaign was intended as an iteration of the ritual.
The fruit made its way through Tampines Central, Changi City Point, and East Coast Park before passing through Singapore’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events