The SCMP's facelift and relocation from Tai Po to Causeway Bay in Hong Kong are part of what it calls its evolution from a storied newspaper into a global media company.
It now boasts a new blue and yellow logo, too, an interpretation of the signal flag 'kilo', used in shipping to mean I want to communicate with you. The two parts of the logo are also supposed to resemble a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events