There may be seismic changes happening throughout the industry, but what is undisputed is that content remains at the heart of events. Now the way content is being designed and delivered at events is being rethought and not a moment too soon.
“A lot of corporations and associations think in communities,” says Oscar Cerezales, chief operating officer APAC, MCI Group. “They think about creating, engaging, growing, replicating and monetising communities. For example, corporations are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events