Unilever is ditching its relationships with individual agencies in favour of wider arrangements with their parent groups.
The owner of Dove and Lynx is currently two-thirds of the way through the process, which is designed to ensure the right talent is working on its challenges regardless of where in the group it sits.
I know that WPP have got all the talent that we need to solve our brand problems, and so...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events