In August this year, Heineken announced that it intended to use crowdsourcing to generate products and marketing ideas targeted at older drinkers.
The company’s rationale was that the beer industry has historically been focused on the youth sector and so there should be opportunities for products aimed at the older drinkers. This is an especially important group since it is a large, growing and relatively wealthy.
This activity is part of Heineken’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events