Ikea appointed WiedenKennedy Shanghai as its lead creative agency in China, the agency has announced. The news follows a multi-agency pitch that concluded around June.
Campaign China understands that BBH China, Ikea's incumbent agency since at least 2013, was invited to pitch but decided not to participate.
Over the next two years, WK will take on a variety of creative work including national integrated campaigns and store...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events