A few months ago, Dentsu made an announcement that 35-year-old employee Kotaro Sasamoto, a recent graduate of Harvard Business School, would lead Dentsu Ventures as its managing partner. This new business unit will make big and small technology investments globally.
Dentsu has been so active acquiring and restructuring that it’s not easy to prioritise what’s significant and what’s not. On the surface, Dentsu Ventures seems like a routine corporate experiment. However, it’s likely indicative of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events