Welcome to the tech stack arms race.
A mass consolidation of data players this summer is changing the industry landscape and fueling further confusion over brands choosing to in-house media capabilities.
Over the last several months, IPG acquired data company Acxiom, Omnicom bought buying consulting firm Credera and vowed to build out its insight platform called Omni, ATT acquired AppNexus and Salesforce absorbed Datorama. Then there are the consultancy disruptors,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events