For once the buildup is probably right. We stand at the edge of a hyper-connected, ultra-targeted era in digital marketing. Wearables are the key.
For now this fast-emerging category is confined mostly to health and fitness, and includes external devices such as smart watches, fitness bands and Google Glass, and less-visible tech such as sensors in shoes and clothing.
But even in these early days most marketers cite two basic...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events