“It’s as exciting as a gold rush waiting to happen, but infrastructure for broadband access is still underdeveloped, explained Paramita Mohamad, chief strategy officer, Lowe Indonesia. Also, nobody has successfully cracked online payment system in Indonesia. I know digital is not only about e-commerce, but there are ideas that are linked with micro fund-raising. So stuff like the Indonesian version of Kickstarter WujudkanID or Project Refresh are still facing huge challenges.”
Indonesia’s ad industry...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events