Marketers should be welcoming advancements in artificial intelligence, not fearing them, according to VMware CMO Robin Matlock, because the better it gets, the better people will be at their jobs.
Speaking as CMO of a technology company that more or less invented compute virtualisation, is making big moves into cloud, and has a market capitalisation of US$38 billion, it may not seem surprising that Matlock is trumpeting technological advancement.
But, speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events