Just over two months after leaving Havas Group, Valerie Madon is joining VMLYR as chief creative officer for Asia, based in Singapore.
Reporting into VMLYR's APAC co-CEO Tripti Lochan and global chief creative officer Debbi Vandeven, Madon will join the agency's Global Creative Council to lead its vision across Asia.
This summer, Madon left Havas Group where she had been serving as chief creative officer for Southeast...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events