David Mayo, group CEO of Ogilvy Malaysia, is to leave the company at the end of August.
According to an internal memo sent by co-CEOs Kent Wertime and Chris Reitermann, Mayo “has decided not to renew his contract with the company from December in order to pursue a new direction that he will be announcing himself in due course.
The memo said Mayo was leaving at the end of this month...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events