At the Innovation Stories conference held in east London earlier today, Basset said Unilever took 50 startups to the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity last month to pitch to the industry.
Basset oversees Unilever Foundry, the CPG giant’s in-house startup program that nurtures new businesses with an eye to eventually partnering.
He said The world’s second-biggest advertiser has realized that startups are inventing the future in the advertising industry. It’s about...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events