Twitter is buying Aiden.AI, a London start-up whose technology will be used to introduce self-serve tools for advertisers that are powered by artificial intelligence.
The microblogging platform said the move marks a first step towards growing its self-serve offerings and improving its ad products for customers looking to extend reach on Twitter.
Twitter was very impressed with the tech that Aiden has created, having built a team with experience of developing campaign...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events