A longstanding approach to communicating bad news is the sandwich’. Many, if not all, PR practitioners will be aware of the model you sandwich a piece of bad news between two slices of good news.
With this in mind, we will open the presentation of the key findings from Campaign Asia-Pacific’s inaugural PR industry survey, in partnership with Ipsos, in the following manner PR agencies are the most trusted of all agencies, but they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events