A longstanding approach to communicating bad news is ‘the sandwich’. Many, if not all, PR practitioners will be aware of the model: you sandwich a piece of bad news between two slices of good news. W
- Unlimited access to all Campaign Asia-Pacific content and its archive of 70,000+ articles. No monthly limits!
- Premium member-only research, including Agency Report Cards and our CMO Outlook
- Premium discount for Campaign event tickets
- Front stage pass: Conference video insight sessions
- Member-only newsletters and access to Campaign editors