At the monthly Content Conversations event by the Asia Content Marketing Associaton, brand marketers told Campaign Asia-Pacific the most common factors that hurt the abilities of digital web properties from ranking.
The top five factors cited are below, along with advice from APAC-based SEO experts on how to counter them
1. Associating low-quality backlinks to a competitors site. Doing so signals to Google, Bing, and Baidu that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events