Greg Paull, principal with R3, is blogging from the ANA Advertising Financial Management Conference in Naples, Florida, where 400 of the world’s biggest procurement and marketing leaders have gathered with agencies and consultants for a three-day talkfest.
“It’s easy to cut agency feesjust cut them. It’s hard to be fair.”
So said Sarah Armstrong, the Director of Worldwide Agency Operations for Coca-Cola in a stirring one-hour presentation on their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events