The pug in the bellhop uniform was never in any danger of losing its job.
When a brand appoints a new agency on a regional basis, a dramatic change in creative direction is often imminent. But for Expedia-owned Hotels.com, which moved creative from Grey to DDB in March following a pitch, there was never really any doubt that the dog would remain the star of the show.
The pug, first introduced in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events