In 2017 we’ve witnessed the experience economy’ evolve into the virtual experience economy. The development of mobile-led AR has spurred this shift, with tech giants such as Facebook, Apple and Google throwing their hats into the ring.
Augmented reality will not only tap into consumer behaviour, but will shape it, as the appetite for consuming and creating content in the moment is set to increase. And brands need to be ready.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events